Reasons to Hire Amit Bhuta
Are all luxury real estate agents the same? Why are some agents that WORK FOR THE SAME COMPANY extremely successful and some extremely unsuccessful?
WHAT I USED TO THINK
Before becoming a full-time luxury real estate agent, I DID think that almost all luxury agents were pretty much the same.
More than ninety percent of all Realtors do exactly the same thing - put up a FOR SALE sign, enter your home on the MLS, advertise your home on a bunch of websites, hold an open house, and make a brochure for your home. For me, it seemed pretty crazy for a home seller to give a real estate agent thousands of dollars to do this.
I still think it is utterly ridiculous for someone to pay thousands of dollars to have ONLY THESE things done. Heck if that was all that was necessary to sell a home, it would make perfect sense to hire a friend or someone that you just get along with to do the deal that has no expertise in selling homes.
WHAT I FOUND OUT
Once I became a full-time luxury real estate agent, I realized that MUCH more than that is necessary to become a true professional in this business. I also became aware that the hardest thing to do is to make sure that the sale actually closes. There are so many different things that can happen to cause a transaction to NEVER close.
So to hire a friend or relative to sell a home, just because they are a friend or relative, is like hiring a doctor to do surgery on you just because they are a friend or relative. It makes absolutely no sense.
So what makes me different than 99.9% of the other Realtors? Many things. Many many things. Below are just a few of the things why your home will sell faster, for the most money, and the least amount of stress.
A FEW OF THE THINGS THAT I DO FOR YOU (why your home will sell)
- The amount of time, budget, and care spent by couples choosing their wedding photographer and videographer is exactly what will take place when I choose the perfect professionals to showcase your home.
- All of my clients' homes that I represent will have the most innovative film design in the industry using aerial footage, 360 degree HD Virtual Reality (VR), 3D Immersive Home Tours, award-winning content writing, and the most talented videographers.
- Many times because I am using tomorrow's technology today, media outlets will feature my homes in news stories. My sellers' homes are displayed completely different than their competition. Here is a sample website for one of my client's homes - www.TheOutdoorKitchenHome.com.
- Social media is mentioned quite a bit by real estate companies, but many times there are no proven results. My listings will have significantly more views, likes, and leads generated than the competition on social media and other websites. The conversion code for this type of marketing is like nothing else and is the marketing of the future.
- Confidentiality is extremely important to me because I work with many celebrities, athletes, and individuals with extremely high net worths. Many of my highest sales can't be found on the internet.
- Divorce sales are some of the toughest sales in the industry. They are very delicate transactions, and I have done over twenty of them. Although I am aggressive and proactive at getting things done, I also know when to take a step back and have as much patience as necessary to close the transaction.
- I have a huge network of very successful individuals and many of the world's top luxury real estate agents in 57 countries. Because of this, I am always aware of homes that are for sale that don't appear that way (pocket listings).
Sotheby's and ONE Sotheby's International Realty
- Sotheby's collaboration between realty and auction utilizes a combination of unique and exclusive marketing efforts that provide targeted exposure to a coveted and influential audience. Sotheby's clients include 71 of the Forbes 100 World's Richest People.
- Many companies say they understand luxury real estate. But ONE Sotheby's International Realty proves it with the highest average closed sales price per office in the nation.
- Every real estate company will try and impress you with how many websites your property is on. We take pride on being on much fewer websites than all others. We know EVERYTHING about the individuals who will buy your home. We would rather spend our full marketing budget on those motivated qualified buyers than spread our budget on many people that can't afford your home. It's like trying to sell steaks to vegetarians.
- ONE Sotheby's International Realty sells the most million dollar homes in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
Every home has a unique story and ONE Sotheby's International Realty and I would be honored to tell yours. We offer your home a unique voice that will stand out, while beautifully showcasing the features buyers want to see.
Who you work with definitely makes a difference!
Amit Bhuta Reviews | Reasons to Hire Me - Amit Bhuta - Miami Beach Florida real estate | Homes and Properties for sale | ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Reviews and testimonials. What clients think of Amit Bhuta, Realtors. To see homes in Miam...